EXCITING NEW PAPER PACKS WITH CTMH!! COME CREATE CARDS WITH ME!!!

 Two of the same cards Simply changing the Background Papers to give a little Different Look!!    Interested in making cards like this???  Come to my workshops and I can help you create cards like these!!!
Everything for this project will be pre-cut and pre-sorted ..
 
 You get to do the fun part:
 
  Putting it together!  Even if you think you aren't crafty or artistic, you can easily recreate this project with just a little help from me. 
 
If you are unable to attend this event; I will be selling kits separately with additional shipping cost.  Please contact me for additional details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A year of Card Techniques / December 2017 / Stamp Your Background

A Year of Card Techniques / July 2017 / Bleaching your Cards

A Year of Card Techniques / October 2017 / Waterfall Cards